I hope you're all having a good weekend. I've been in touch with a number of you, and feel good about the work you're doing...I look forward to this last week, and seeing your papers!
To remind everyone, here's the schedule/agenda for this week:
1. For Tuesday, bring one complete draft of your paper. In class, we will complete an in-depth workshop (please be sure to bring your course reader, too). Class will end with a pocket of time for you to begin revising based on the comments you receive in the workshop.
2. For Thursday, the final draft of the paper is due at the beginning of class. In class, we will do some wrap-up activities. This will not be a full session, but what we do will be important, so please plan on attending.
As you know, I am happy to look over rough drafts during the week this week, with Wednesday at noon being the "cut off" (so I have time to get back to you). When reading rough drafts, I won't be line-editing them, but I will offer general comments and areas for potential improvement.
As always, please feel free to drop me a note with any questions at any time!
No comments:
Post a Comment