Sunday, August 28, 2011

What to have for Tuesday, and what to expect

I hope you're all having a nice weekend.  As discussed in class, Tuesday will be a slightly unusual--but productive--class session.  Here's the deal:

Class will start with me offering some "last minute" suggestions for research and collecting sources.  Then, I will meet with each of you, one by one, to hear your working thesis and answer any questions.  This sort of individual response in class will set you on track for having all of your research materials for Thursday's class.  I will assign people random numbers for meeting with me--if you wind up with a low number, you will be done very early.  If you get a high number, you will wind up being in class a while longer.

Then, for Thursday, you will need to have all of your materials (whether in print or on your laptop, etc.) for in-class building block work.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment